Skip to content
We want to leave the world in a better state than we found it, being a good citizen of our country and, even more so, our planet. To us, taking care is never a fad or trend. It is a philosophy and way of life.
As a coffee roaster, we look for simple ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle in our office and business practices, and go even further by making sustainability a focus in the products we produce and sell. Here are some of the changes we’ve put in place to help make the world a little better.
Back to homepage
- Developed compostable coffee pods for single-serve coffee
- Added thermal oxidizers to our roastery to reduce emissions and odour.
- Adopted the CHEP pallet exchange program, which reuses pallets, saving thousands of trees per year.
- Composted chaff, a byproduct of the roasting process that is normally discarded in landfills.
- Up-cycled burlap sacks for use in the forest and landscaping industries.