Rocket Espresso R58
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
Machine functions are controlled from the Rocket Espresso communication pod that plugs into the side of the R 58. The pod can be removed to preserve the style of the machine that is Rocket Espresso
- Double Boiler - Separate brew and steam boilers offer accurate temperatures for excellent espresso.
- Touchscreen PID - A detachable PID offers easy access to brew and steam temperatures and other machine settings.
- Auto-On - Scheduled auto-on timing means your machine will be up (to temp) before you are every morning.
- Shot Timer - A small mirrored shot timer offers easy visibility to your brew times without ruining the classic look of your machine.
- Plumbable - A commercial-caliber rotary pump offers longer service life and allows for optional water line plumbing.
- Built By Hand - Each R58 Cinquantotto is build by hand in Milan, Italy.